Sign in to follow this  
stagehand632

New NJ2AS video

Hey guys here is another video I created for the NJ2AS awhile ago that I think you will like.

It is a generic ad to join. I would be interested in your input on what kind of ad do you think we need to have next. Recruiting, spread the word about a new candidate, or one about Sweeney pushing the bill through illegally. Or a direct address from frank appealing to people. Let me know I am curious to see what you think we need.

Though a quick side note that burned me is when I played the video from YouTube the ad they made me watch first was a political ad for Frank Pallone. Wonder if that was intentional on googles part or if the computer matched it because it was tagged for NJ

I like it...

But the eagle and flags at the beginning don't fit with what follows. Maybe put them at the end instead, with the NJ2AS text?

You never see a political ad go positive-negative-positive, only negative-positive or only one or the other. Need to keep it simple because people are dummies.

Nice.   My vote for next is getting rid of Sweeney.  NJ Politicians need to learn that there are consequenses.  If Sweeney, who's district is full of hunters, is reelected after sponsoring an anti-gun bill, no NJ politician will ever fear trampling our rights.  If Sweeney is reelected, wait to see what gun laws are passed next year.  We'll loose everything in 5 years.

Thanks for the input guys. But I'm looking more for new ideas. What message do you feel needs to get out there?

Message I would like to see:

Gun owner? You are not alone. You are one of many and we can defeat bad legislation only if we are united.