Sign in to follow this  
Stonecoldchavez

Went to Cabela's today

Went to Cabela's this morning. They had plenty of .223, 5.56, and .22 long rifle (CCI 375 round packs). No .22 Magnum though. Had other calibers in stock also. Place was crowded. Plenty of people at the gun counter.

I also saw some brass and bullets (9mm I think) for reloading.

I could spend all day at that place......

That is all.

S.

I was there yesterday.  There seemed to be quite a bit of handgun and rifle ammo.  But the prices were higher than I'm finding online and the crowds were terrible in the ammo aisle.  I was interested in looking at a couple of handguns but didn't feel like taking a number so I skipped it.  There were a few dozen Mosin Nagants for $200 each that caught my eye.  I passed but may end up going back soon.

That place is always crowded,  I never go there on a weekend, or around holidays, its even worse, if that's possible.   The price of ammo should be going down,  the price for copper has really dropped over the last few months...(that was their excuse , high price for copper)  we'll see.