Sign in to follow this  
NJKen

22LR and natchez

It looks like possibly, just maybe 22's are becoming slightly more available.  I have been able to get a brick of mini mags and a brick of super X 22s from natchez recently.  I find it funny that this is exciting to me but it is.  It seems like they are getting more in because they are upping the daily limit on most 22's to quantity required for a full brick.  The shipping still sucks but if you can get a full brick it takes the sting out of it a little bit.  They still sell out really fast but they have added something in 22 a few times a week for the last week or two. 

If your needing 22's keep an eye on their site.

Ken

They are still high for cheap ammo.  The ammo Im after was high to begin with.  The prices are now higher than they where before but nowhere near the increase of 525 round bricks of bulk 22.  Im happy because I have not been able to find the two types of ammo I like until very recently. 

Their shipping does still suck however.  My point is that you can find a little more variety.

Ken