RecessedFilter

LVSC - Saturday September 14th

Since my LVSC shootout got jacked from me, I talked to a few people and we are planning to head out to LV on Sept 14th. They have some private event or whatever in the morning and they will be open to the public at 1:30pm. So our plan is to head out and start the day at Grumpy's for lunch then head over to LV. I'm not sure if we are going to shoot one or two rounds, that's up in the air.

So far it's me, Fishnut, Fishnut's friend Dave, and LowSlowMiata. It would be fun if we could get another group of 4 to come out as well or whoever wants to join in. The more the merrier. It'll be a great time as always!

Since my LVSC shootout got jacked from me, I talked to a few people and we are planning to head out to LV on Sept 14th. They have some private event or whatever in the morning and they will be open to the public at 1:30pm. So our plan is to head out and start the day at Grumpy's for lunch then head over to LV. I'm not sure if we are going to shoot one or two rounds, that's up in the air.

So far it's me, Fishnut, Fishnut's friend Dave, and LowSlowMiata. It would be fun if we could get another group of 4 to come out as well or whoever wants to join in. The more the merrier. It'll be a great time as always!

Lol when was I invited? I'm down though

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

When I was there today and inquired about the Saturday event they are having. I asked what they think the afternoon will be like, she said it will be extremly busy since the late opening will cause a back up of people.

Are you guys out if its pushed back till the Sat 21st?

I can go anytime but dont really want to get caught up in chaos

I been going every thursday the past month

You have it all reversed. You're not accounting for the food coma (or, as Dave Chappelle would call it, "the Itis") that will set in after eating a 1/2 rack of ribs. That, and you are going to get barbecue sauce all over your nice guns. 

You have it all reversed. You're not accounting for the food coma (or, as Dave Chappelle would call it, "the Itis") that will set in after eating a 1/2 rack of ribs. That, and you are going to get barbecue sauce all over your nice guns.

We will wear out BBQ sauce stains as badges of honor

my 12 gauge has had stuff allot worse than BBQ sauce on it blood, mud, water, feathers....ect. Nothing a little wipe down cant cure

I agree straight jacked!! Must think he's in charge of something! I'm in for Lehigh!

Does anyone have a real issue with the 14th? It may be a bit crowded but I don't really care. It's a saturday and I don't have shit to do for the whole day...and the more time shooting guns with good people the better.

I think we should give Grumpy's a bit more time since it always seems like we plan on being there for an hour and it takes 2. So maybe Grumpy's at 11 and then get to LV by 1 which gives us half an hour before it opens for the public.

And for the record, it was jacked hahaha.

And in reference to how this got started - I basically talked to a few usual monthly shootouters and we decided to pick a day and whoever can make it will. It just gets a bit hectic with a bunch of different dates as not everyone can make one specific day. So don't get your panties in a twist if I didn't mention anything to you! You were going to see it on here anyway. The plan was to pick a day and make a thread. That's what I did and an official LVSC meet thread will be made once we finalize everything here.

The 14th works for me and its a great idea to meet at grumpys at 11 so we don't have to rush out. I don't care how crowded it is at LVSC the crowd is spread out and everyone will get their turn plus it's more time to bullshit with everyone which is half the fun for me.

The 14th works for me and its a great idea to meet at grumpys at 11 so we don't have to rush out. I don't care how crowded it is at LVSC the crowd is spread out and everyone will get their turn plus it's more time to bs with everyone which is half the fun for me.

+2

Drez, I was there today and told them we were coming. She told me they will accommodate us no problem and will set us up to go right out at 1:30 if we get ther @1pm. I had to reserve carts because they said they run out on weekends later in day. I reserved 4 just to be safe. If I can know how many definetly plan to use golf cart so I can cancel the ones we don't need. I am bringing +1 so we got 2 seats in our cart.