Gunnz

Permits Extended......

I was issued 2 permits from my local police department on 5/10/13. I used one permit on 6/2/13.

Other permit expired on 8/8/13, 90 days after 5/10/13. Just got back from a vacation and went to my local PD to ask about an extension, over 2.5 weeks after expiration. (19 days) Lady in the records department told me write a paragraph to the chief explaining why I needed it extended, so I did.

Got the permit returned to me today....... Extension GRANTED............

I'm pretty excited!

(Also applied for 2 more permits while I was there)

Strange. That second permit would have burned a hole in my pocket on the 31st day. How'd you do do it? Nothing you want?

With OGAM I wasn't able to purchase until the beginning of July..... I get 2 months vacation each summer, so was away in the south from 6/26 to 8/26, so I wasn't able to use them.

Bravo to your CLEO!

P2P in my town are usually issued in under 60 days too. I know I shouldn't be happy with more than 30, but after hearing other people's horror stories I am happy with my local PD

Just remember that you have 180 days from the initial issue date (date the permit was originally signed)

to use it - not 90 days from the renewal date!

I am aware...

PM me with the 1911 you have in stock