Sign in to follow this  
Wynn

New PPQ M2 <First Handgun>

Hi guys,

So after 8 months of waiting for my FID and permit (Fort Lee, NJ), I picked up a Walther PPQ M2.  It's not my first choice but I'm very happy with it.  Excellent trigger, great ergonomics, and very accurate (much more than I am).  I put about 600 rounds through it and no FTF, no FTE etc. 

Anyways here are some pictures:

PPQ_box_zpsb0c9d302.jpg

PPQ_front_zps456e7f72.jpg

PPQ_back_zps3c38f437.jpg

PPQ_zpsd660463c.jpg

PPQ_side_zps7a6f81db.jpg

Just be aware the M1 version was compatable w/ baby eagle 9mm mags and the M2 is not. The change is the mag release has relocated the cutout on the mag. Extra mags for this gun are practically non existant at moment unless you pay $50+. I may of found some for $34 but I won't be able to confirm that till Tuesday, If so then I have found a needle in the haystack. If they do confirm my order I will share the site.

I can't comment on the paddle style but the button version works fine for me. Good placement - don't have to change grip.

i ordered extra mags for the M2 at grabagun.com but havent received the shipment yet. Supposedly they have them in stock for $34.67.

http://grabagun.com/magazines/handgun-magazines/walther-2796678-magazine-ppq-m2-9mm.html