blksheep

NFL KICKOFF 2013!!!

Yeah yeah yeah. Robert Kraft may have purchased the Patriots... but the Giants own them!

Pick on the Jets, they're more your size ; )

I never understood why Pats fans hate the Giants so much. Aside from 2 games, we never play them. There is no rivalry. The Jets on the other hand are in the same division and the pats play them at least 2x a year.

I understand what you're saying. But I know people from Taxachusetts... and the Giants are a Super Bowl rival to them.

A week 4 loss to a division rival is a week 4 loss.

But a Super Bowl loss is a HEARTBREAKING part of history. That stings!

Otherwise, you're right. Why would they care about us. We certainly don't care about them. They're irrelevant. 

I never understood why Pats fans hate the Giants so much. Aside from 2 games, we never play them. There is no rivalry. The Jets on the other hand are in the same division and the pats play them at least 2x a year.

Your right. Aside from those two small games. Admittedly the Giants did own the pats in both those games. With help from circus catches. But it's like having your girlfriend leave you for the guy you never noticed or cared about. Now every time you see him you cringe.

And the jets... Well I don't like to make fun of the kids on the short bus. But two words: butt fumble.

How bout them Giants :D

So, Last night they put the camera on Eli sitting on the bench, with that grimace on his face he always has like he is taking a shit.

And they put up some stats in front of him.

- Most turnovers in NFL

- Most points given away following turnovers

Now, hey, I think that's funny as shit. But do Giants fans really need to be told they suck? I think it's readily apparent. No need for the NFA to rub salt in the wound LOL.

What do you guys do now? Start rooting for the Eagles or something?

....and that's just the Eagles fans eating their own!

Btw, Eagles fans hate the Eagles more than Giants fans hate the Eagles. Don't try to make sense of that.... it's just a Philthy thing.

I had some friends that smoked weed there on weekends when they were walking to the Morestown Mall.

How bout them Giants :D

So, Last night they put the camera on Eli sitting on the bench, with that grimace on his face he always has like he is taking a shit.

And they put up some stats in front of him.

- Most turnovers in NFL

- Most points given away following turnovers

Now, hey, I think that's funny as shit. But do Giants fans really need to be told they suck? I think it's readily apparent. No need for the NFA to rub salt in the wound LOL.

What I want to know is how awkward are dinners at the Manning household now?