Krdshrk

USPSA Approves 8-Shot Revolvers

They can use any mags they can LEGALLY own, as long as they only put 15 rd in them. 

Wasnt sure on the rule there.  In SS, you cant use a 10 rd mag (unless 9mm) and only load 8 because of mag length.  Dont know if the wording of the rule change means "max" or "loaded to max limit"

Wasnt sure on the rule there.  In SS, you cant use a 10 rd mag (unless 9mm) and only load 8 because of mag length.  Dont know if the wording of the rule change means "max" or "loaded to max limit"

Think of it as production. In production you can use a 15rd mag as long as you only load 10 in it.  In open and limited there are still length limits but in addition there are now capacity limits. 

no problem, happy to help. here is another one

It can be won with only one shot if you are fast enough

Thats awesome, except I'm not sure it is USPSA legal. I can't recommend the RO course strongly enough for anyone who really wants to understand more about the game they are shooting. Would like me to keep you in mind next time a class is announced? 

Edited: .. you know it might be legal. You should TOTALLY build that stage at the next match and ask the rest of your fellow competitors how the liked it. 

Thats awesome, except I'm not sure it is USPSA legal. I can't recommend the RO course strongly enough for anyone who really wants to understand more about the game they are shooting. Would like me to keep you in mind next time a class is announced? 

Edited: .. you know it might be legal. You should TOTALLY build that stage at the next match and ask the rest of your fellow competitors how the liked it. 

Its legal, they used something similiar at the 2011 singlestack nationals

If you want to build it ( and provide a couple of disappearing targets I'm not sure we have enough) then by all means I'll gladly read your name as the stage designer at the beginning of the match, as I do for everyone.

We do not have enough disappearing targets.

Do you have 4 poppers and a swinger.. the trick is to hit P4 last, do the reload before the swinger comes out

I made this one professional.

Posted Image

I actually kind of like this one. Although I'll have to check it against the requirements for a standards stage.

The other issue is it is short. You have to stick it in a pit with something else or run all short stages.

Sorry dude, I believe that is one of our $1k to win race days. Maybe another time, unless you want to come try Drag Racing..........

Call me out then back out?!  Lame...

I'll whoop yo a$$ next month fool.   :xD:

It took longer to upload this then draw it, so I am not going to go back and add the rest

standard start, box is part of the FFZ, targets can be arranged so there are no shoot thrus.  the back left target is blocked by the wall and not visible from the start

I have no friends

I added some no shoots, moved the left side targets out, and made the box not FFZ because otherwise there's no reason for a box. 

Call me out then back out?!  Lame...

I'll whoop yo a$$ next month fool.   :xD:

Don't worry, you'll get PLENTY of opportunities to kick my a$$!  As I always tell you and Alec, when I show-up to USPSA to shoot revolver I make you two look good!  :)

Better start hitting gun broker before the rush to buy really hits.

I just put a downpayment down on a 627 to build for 8 shot minor, might as well jump on the band wagon and be prepared, never know - maybe i'll like it.

As the wheel turns...

Better start hitting gun broker before the rush to buy really hits.

I just put a downpayment down on a 627 to build for 8 shot minor, might as well jump on the band wagon and be prepared, never know - maybe i'll like it.

Soon you will wonder if you like 8 rd better then 6rd, maybe you will like 10rd better then 8rd and you will discover that there all these other divisions designed for a class of firearm that is only 100 years old as opposed to 150 years old.