Sign in to follow this  
Golf battery

Best laughable topic for 2013

We need a best of best 2013 funniest topic My two are. What type of critter does this and how to humanely kill a chipmunk before the year ends how about having a voting poll. I laughed my self silly with poor howard and his penguins nesting in his garage. Never mind the polar bears whales and eskimos to save his house someone please organize this.

The throwing a gun into the rimfire range thing wasn't this year, unless there was another incident I'm not aware of. 

I'll second it if there is a "Best thread of all time" - I do not believe there are any other threads that can compete with that one...

Penguin infestation was one of the better threads I've seen this year, of course....

The throwing a gun into the rimfire range thing wasn't this year, unless there was another incident I'm not aware of.

I'll second it if there is a "Best thread of all time" - I do not believe there are any other threads that can compete with that one...

Penguin infestation was one of the better threads I've seen this year, of course....

http://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/39120-Winchester-White-Box-(Walmart-Easton-PA-purchases)-lengthy.

Your correct it was last year, I still laugh when I read this thread. Should be in the funniest of all time category of this forum. Its only funny because no one was killed some how. The OP of that thread and his buddies must have been eating lead paint chips for a while before thinking this was a good idea.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!