greatgunstatenj

Rings - Best Local Place to Shop

Any suggestions on the best local place to purchase a good set of rings? 

I looked on the Dick's website and if what they have locally is the same as the website their selection sucks. The FFLs I have dealt with don't have huge inventories of accessories. I was thinking about Effingers but would like to avoid paying through the nose. I'm in Somerset/New Brunswick. Thanks!

Don't know where to look locally.  I have bought several sets of Burris Signature Zee rings from Optics Planet and Talley one piece ring/mounts directly from Talley Manufacturing.  When I called Talley for clarification when choosing a set, the company president answered the phone. Very helpful!

Rings for what?

I looked on the Dick's website and if what they have locally is the same as the website their selection sucks. The FFLs I have dealt with don't have huge inventories of accessories. I was thinking about Effingers but would like to avoid paying through the nose. I'm in Somerset/New Brunswick. Thanks!

Efingers changed --  New manager at the gun counter was able to get the prices way down --

Stop in, you'll be surprised -- I bought my 1st gun there this summer -- been window shopping there for 20+ years but always was turned off by pricing

Rings for what?

Efingers changed --  New manager at the gun counter was able to get the prices way down --

Stop in, you'll be surprised -- I bought my 1st gun there this summer -- been window shopping there for 20+ years but always was turned off by pricing

Rings for a Nikon Slughunter should be delivered today and of course I forgot to order rings! I want to take it to the range this weekend and test it out. Maybe I will swing by Effingers tonight.

Rings for a Nikon Slughunter should be delivered today and of course I forgot to order rings! I want to take it to the range this weekend and test it out. Maybe I will swing by Effingers tonight.

Yea, but what gun -- what type of mount?