Sharrie*1

Anderson lowers at PSA $49.99

Anderson lower is fine in NJ.  Tomorrow I'll be picking up two that I ordered last week at Bullseye ($80 ea.).  PSA'a sale price is pretty good but by the time you pay shipping and ffl, it's probably cheaper just to get it from Bullseye.  I dunno how ffl fees work with lowers. They usually  charge a per gun fee.  If you have to pay 30 or 40 bucks for each lower, it kinda ruins the deal.  There is one possible exception, I called Gene Solomon to inquire about his FFL fee.  He told me it would be $20 flat rate for any quantity of lower receivers.

Anderson lower is fine in NJ.  Tomorrow I'll be picking up two that I ordered last week at Bullseye ($80 ea.).  PSA'a sale price is pretty good but by the time you pay shipping and ffl, it's probably cheaper just to get it from Bullseye.  I dunno how ffl fees work with lowers. They usually  charge a per gun fee.  If you have to pay 30 or 40 bucks for each lower, it kinda ruins the deal.  There is one possible exception, I called Gene Solomon to inquire about his FFL fee.  He told me it would be $20 flat rate for any quantity of lower receivers.

that's excellent to know

so bullseye has these lowers for 80 out the door?  why didn't we know about this...lol

I ordered another blem from psa just to have