7-3-2

any good safe deals coming up this week?

Just my 2 cents and a bit of chemo brain, but I just bought one of the DICKS pro series, and they have a few on sale like someone else said for the $299 mark, which I believe to be possibly cabinet, but for a bit more like 399 or so you may get what some think a real safe. I do know the 64 gun plus 4 safe is on sale for 699. and that's a great deal. yes I know he said 3 or under but sometimes a little push by friends is a good thing, you need to decide what you have, what its all worth, get more insurance, and decide what your pocketbook says then.  im just a firm believer u get what u pay for, even if it means the best of the LOW END, np with HF sometimes. its all good but I am one of those who had a very nice gun gone and for good, had no safe. let us know what u get.   god bless.

Just my 2 cents and a bit of chemo brain, but I just bought one of the DICKS pro series, and they have a few on sale like someone else said for the $299 mark, which I believe to be possibly cabinet, but for a bit more like 399 or so you may get what some think a real safe. I do know the 64 gun plus 4 safe is on sale for 699. and that's a great deal. yes I know he said 3 or under but sometimes a little push by friends is a good thing, you need to decide what you have, what its all worth, get more insurance, and decide what your pocketbook says then.  im just a firm believer u get what u pay for, even if it means the best of the LOW END, np with HF sometimes. its all good but I am one of those who had a very nice gun gone and for good, had no safe. let us know what u get.   god bless.

That's why it's nice there are alot of options/prices for all kinds of needs.  But to get back to the original post and the budget of $300.  Can't beat HF's Executive Safe.  You'll just pay taxes as it's not marketed as a gun/firearm safe.  Found that out today when I spoke to the manager and corporate office on the phone as well.  Oh well... Not going to go crazy on $16, the safe works for what I need it for and very happy with the purchase.

If you're looking for a small safe to store a handgun, this one for $29.99 seems like a great deal:

http://m.homedepot.com/p/MAGNUM-Personal-Electronic-Digital-Safe-52286/204587709

Use coupon code 'HDHOLIDAY' for free shipping and an additional $5 off. So total price comes to $29.99+ tax shipped.

http://www.kmart.com/stack-on-22-gun-convertible-safe/p-089V004009520000P?prdNo=7&blockNo=7&blockType=G7

I ordered this one but there's a 16 gun version for 331. It's 59 bucks shipped for the smaller or in store pickup.

That doesn't include the 25 bucks off. I'm at less than 500 delivered. The 599 Costco one with free delivery is only slightly larger.