dman2112

Shout out to the RTSP RO's

From what I've seen every w/e...the best time to go(if you're a non member) is at 10am. Its members only from 8-10, then open to all at 10 and usually a slight(very slight) lull from 10-11 then it picks up from there. Like stated if theres a wait, there is a lot to check out to keep ya busy...lotta guns and accessories...ask for a tour, check out the 2 story shoot house, simulator room, dojo, classrooms, cafe.

thanks thats good to know. for future references are the late nights real busy too, when they are open till 10 i think its wed thur fri.

I recommend becoming a member to avoid waiting. I joined, if I walk in for a port and you have been waiting there 45 min as a non member. I jump you and get the port before you do. Membership has its privileges. I had to wait for a port once since I joined in July. And it was about 10 minutes, on a Saturday when a congress candidate was there speaking and the place was packed door to door. (Right after the grand re opening) Its worth the money. If you go once a month for a year thats the cost of membership basically. They also offer a discount on ammo and accessories to members.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

I recommend becoming a member to avoid waiting. I joined, if I walk in for a port and you have been waiting there 45 min as a non member. I jump you and get the port before you do. Membership has its privileges. I had to wait for a port once since I joined in July. And it was about 10 minutes, on a Saturday when a congress candidate was there speaking and the place was packed door to door. (Right after the grand re opening) Its worth the money. If you go once a month for a year thats the cost of membership basically. They also offer a discount on ammo and accessories to members. Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

That jumping the line only applies on weekdays.  Weekends it first come first serve, except from 8am to 10am which is members only.

^^^this is correct, I didn't specifi that in my post. But sat/Sun AM is members only. Wich I take advantage of on occasion, if I'm not in my treestand with my bow. I like going weekdays after work, usually no wait for a port.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

First time at rtsp yesterday, morning. I was amazed, the best indoor range experience ive had. Everyone was friendly from the counter where you get your range time to the sales people to the rso's. Its about 40 minutes from me but im definitely going to be back there, well worth the ride.

First time using the range at RTSP yesterday and was none but impressed. Despite a wait of about an hour (we went mid-day on a Sunday in winter, so I don't anticipate this wait being typical). The two guys I was with were new shooters and got the new shooter walkthrough from one of the RSO's, who's name I unfortunately didn't get because I would personally like to thank him for his hospitality and good nature all around!

Definitely considering a membership at RTSP so I can get in early mornings.

went yesterday to rtsp and gotta give the rso's props. while there i noticed them correct a few issues people were doing but did it with the nicest tone. Didnt bark orders or yell as some rso's do at other places. They handles themselves well while being professional. Also shout out to RSO Joe, met him there yesterday, nice guy and a pleasure to have as an rso. They also kept the place very clean and kept sweeping all the shells.  the counter people also let me shoot my fnx 45 tactical that's waiting to be transferred since i don't have permits yet. all nice people to deal with and nothing bad to say about their range. cant wait to go back.