dwamp2006

PSA complete upper $199+SH Without BCGandCH

Good quality, although barrel isn't chrome lined. Flash suppressor and bayo lug need to be removed, and brake or comp pinned and welded on....

I just got my upper yesterday from PSA which I ordered wed. last week during the big BF sales, so shipping speed was great.

Or theres this one for $279+sh http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/psa-m4-premium-upper-16-cmv-cl-stripped-upper-cosmetic-blem-ready-for-duty.html

Quick Overview

16" Barrel length
Chrome moly vanadium barrel
5.56 Nato Chamber
1 in 7" twist rate
chrome-lined bore
M4 Feed ramps
F-Marked Front sight post
A2 Flash Hider
Sling Loop
Carbine Hand Guards w/ heat sheilds
Forged upper receiver
T-Marks

Does not include BCG or Charging Handle

Good quality, although barrel isn't chrome lined. Flash suppressor and bayo lug need to be removed, and brake or comp pinned and welded on....

I just got my upper yesterday from PSA which I ordered wed. last week during the big BF sales, so shipping speed was great.

Thinking of buying this as well.  May I asked where you brought yours for the brake or comp pinned/welded?

I haven't got around to it yet but ill be bringing it to mikes sporting goods on rt 38. Only 5 minutes from my house and charges $40. was told 1 week turnaround time though.

Great i'm not too far from Mike's.  So just making sure you ended up buying SKU: 39236 for $199 correct?  Thanks

These sales actually got me to do my first build.  Picked up a spikes lower from MonmouthArms and picked up the lower parts kit from PSA as well.  Now just trying to figure out what to do with the upper.

Before ordering take a read through this:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1567886_Take_a_look_at_these_pics_and_tell_me_what_you_think_of_this_AR_vendor_s_product_UPDATE_Muzzle_pics.html&page=1.  If you read later in the thread several other people were also having similar problems with these PTAC barrels.  I guess you get what you pay for...

Before ordering take a read through this:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1567886_Take_a_look_at_these_pics_and_tell_me_what_you_think_of_this_AR_vendor_s_product_UPDATE_Muzzle_pics.html&page=1.  If you read later in the thread several other people were also having similar problems with these PTAC barrels.  I guess you get what you pay for...

DAMNNNN some of them look ROUGH!

I posted a couple of weeks ago that I was wondering why like 75% of offerings I see now say "blemished".

I am 100% convined now that blemished is a strategic business strategy because they can sell stuff at a lower price but you are not allowed to return it. Basically it assures that all sales are final which in the retail world is like printing gold.

(and before any reputable dealers here flame me I'm sure there are a fair amount of great quality parts that get offered as blemished, what I really mean is that when I see 75% of listings from a company and they are always blemished something smells rotten. But actually it's retail genius if you think about it)

Any idea what page the important stuff is on?

edit: looks like page 8 has a nice barrel pic..  Man i need to go home to check mine now.  I hope its ok, i have had it for over a year so i doubt they would do anything about it anyway..  I think mine was the Spikes complete upper, so i dont think it was the same barrel....