Whiskey Reb

New Mossberg - Smudge on stock

Hi All,

I just got my new Mossberg 500, and I see there are some black grease smudges on the wood stock.  I am not sure if I did this while messing around with the action or if it came that way. In any case I tried soap and water, and then an anti-grease spray cleaner and still no joy.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

WR

When you wrote about the scratch that brought me back to my first nice car 1985 Camaro. I parked it away from everyone and babied it. I had to drive up to rt 22 and I had a small accident and got a little scratch. I got home compounded the scratches out and from then on I no longer parked it out of the way.  That memory hit me after reading your post!!

When you wrote about the scratch that brought me back to my first nice car 1985 Camaro. I parked it away from everyone and babied it. I had to drive up to rt 22 and I had a small accident and got a little scratch. I got home compounded the scratches out and from then on I no longer parked it out of the way.  That memory hit me after reading your post!!

lol its like fighting the tide!  Although I don't blame you for trying to baby the Camaro!