Teky0101

Eagle Arms Show

I'm not sure who I got it from but it was $3.95, I got the stock with guard and bayo for $24 he was on the left side somewhere about the middle. I got the stripper clips, the sling and the sight tool for pretty cheap from an old couple on the right side at the end of an isle.

Did you find anything besides ammo?

I didn't buy anything besides a NJ2AS T-shirt, pickles and beef sticks....I didn't really need anything. I just enjoy going in case something jumps out at me. I was looking for a Rare revolver but didn't see one.  I saw me other things but talked my self out of buying them.

Is it possible to conceal carry at the Oaks Gun Show?  Of course I would need to have my Utah carry permit on me.

There was this creepy dude wearing a brown trench coat, he bought an AK47. I saw him about an hour and a half later and I could tell he had it under his coat, he was creeping around the ammo so I quickly went to the other side of the building and stayed well away from him.

We saw that guy me and my secret companion were looking at him a few times and said that guys the next news story. We were actually standing next to him when he bought the AK and the drum mags. He didn't even know how to fill out a 4473

@ogfarmer I'm thinking of picking up a small sized safe that I can drill into the floor.  I want to get something that has a fingerprint scanner. 

I saw real small ones. Check out NJ Concealed furniture while your there, they are NJ2As sponsors and they are in the back corner behind a military vehicle, kind of hard to see them if you dont go around the truck. Some cool stuff

I remember listening to one of GFH's podcast that talked about spotting the next potential shooter.  One of the stages was the prepping stage, which this guy could be in it right now.  My question is how do we stop it when we are seeing it happen right in front of us?  Do we just grab the police and point out that this guy looks suspicious?

I know that we don't want to demonize other gun owners but if this guy is really creepy shouldn't we do something?

I said what the hell was the guy dressed as the Joker doing there, He really creeped me out! He was talking in character too. I said anything Batman related is creepy at a gun show.

Was there really someone dressed as the joker...or are you kidding about the guy that bought the ak?......if so... .I remember seeing a guy at a pa show or 2 ago in full Freddy Kruger costume and acting in character .... Maybe the same guy? ....I would have to think hey/they are affiliated somehow with the show/promoter.... Kruger is one thing I guess ..but the joker?.... I can't imagine anyone thinking that was a good idea...and if not affiliated...can't imagine them letting him in the door...of if he changed once in..not tossed out relatively quick...lol

I remember listening to one of GFH's podcast that talked about spotting the next potential shooter.  One of the stages was the prepping stage, which this guy could be in it right now.  My question is how do we stop it when we are seeing it happen right in front of us?  Do we just grab the police and point out that this guy looks suspicious?

I know that we don't want to demonize other gun owners but if this guy is really creepy shouldn't we do something?

Yes, you should stay in Jersey and mind your own friggin business.

Goodness gracious you people scare the hell out of me.

Whoa, chill out on the steroids. There's nothing wrong with having a little situational awareness as you're out and about. You may live in free America but us Jerseyans are constantly defending our rights. So what if I want to be wary of another dope that wants to make the headlines?

Yes, you should stay in Jersey and mind your own friggin business.

Goodness gracious you people scare the hell out of me.

Lol ...I somewhat agree ......I was there today and saw the joker...regarding the joker guy...I personally kinda think it was ridiculous and can imagine the "see the gun nuts are mocking and think it's funny that poor babies died in Colorado" angle that antis could push...there was no logical reason behind it...... As for the trench coat guy with bad hygiene mentioned..my personal opinion is don't judge a book by its cover....if he passed nics..and the ffl was comfortable completing the transaction ...he's good to go.... As far as the "see something...say something"..... That's a slippery slope.... As nj gun owners all here should be well aware of that....

Soccer mom at redlight see SUV with rifle cases in cargo area calls 911 because it's "not normal" in her mind...Screws up guy on his way to the ranges day....his normal is different hers.. The same as the guy who might have just gotten off a night shift at a manufacturing/powerplant explaining his disheveled look which may be his normal and foreign to 9-5 office guy...who thought it better to sling his rifle under his coat to keep from banging it into people and things... I say thank you responsible/respectful gun guy ... Lol

how about the 2 young girls in the stripper outfits and the killer bodies, they were in the entrance handing out coupons.

Dansammo was there, he had some flare pistols($30), flares, Swiss bayonets(unissued) for $50, Swiss cleaning kits($10), Zastava .357 revolvers for $300

Big Mike(Proofhouseinc) had some NJ legal Bushy for $650.

Phenixdistributors had Colt 6920's(new) for $850, Yugo M70's for $500, VZ58's for $469, Russian sks(1952 Tula) for $369

We saw that guy me and my secret companion were looking at him a few times and said that guys the next news story. We were actually standing next to him when he bought the AK and the drum mags. He didn't even know how to fill out a 4473

A work meeting took me in the area and after i was finished i decided to go to Oaks since i was 15min away.

I hooked up with OgFarmer and went right to the tables.

While we were there this guy strolls in with a used trench-coat and acts as if he s a ballerina hopping from table to table in a semi- theatrical manner as if he s walking 2feet above the rest. He was acting very weird and didn't know how to fill in a 4473.

Gave me the creeps.

You can anticipate a reaction from a mom in an SUV at a light calling the cops about your gun cases and stretch a scenario that way...fine......but not many gun show attendees have given me the creeps like this dude.

A work meeting took me in the area and after i was finished i decided to go to Oaks since i was 15min away.

I hooked up with OgFarmer.

While we were there this guy strolls in with a used trench-coat and acts as if he s a ballerina hopping from table to table in a semi- theatrical manner as if he s walking 2feet above the rest. He was acting very weird and didn't know how to fill in a 4473.

Gave me the creeps.

You can anticipate a reaction from a mom in an SUV at a light calling the cops about your gun cases and stretch a scenario that way...fine......but not many gun show attendees have given me the creeps like this dude.

i wasnt directing it towards ogfarmer or guest...i wasnt there and didnt see the person you described...i was more addressing the thought of  "calling the man" based on appearances....based on this more detailed description....shame on the dealer if he was in fact acting in that manner...i thought an ffl is supposed to/has a duty to not process a transaction in situations like this... or suspicion of buyer being under the influence/crazy/straw purchase?