Silence Dogood

Connecticut Owners "I will not comply"

The military oops i mean the police (semantics) will be knocking(breaking down) on NJ doors soon. MRAPS rolling in your driveway unloading 20 masked men dressed in military garb

armed with automatic weapons with the intent to disarm you no matter what it takes . Willing to shoot otherwise law abiding people. You think its not possible? Think again. Remember Katrina !

That is not only not true, you made absolutely no sense. You picked extremes in both combinations of dress and behavior.

You can bet your ass they judge you by how you look. And speaking well in flannel is worth not nearly as much as speaking well in a suit. And if your flannel has a few small holes or stains in it, or your jeans are worn, or you aren't well groomed (regardless of hair/beard length, that's not the point) then you will be ignored.

Let me ask you one question, and let's not go off on a tangent and keep it just this one point: Last year did we have more debates and disagreements on this board about what people said at the microphone or what they were wearing? It was about what was spoken. (Let's reminisce "god given right", "2nd amendment", "what right do you have?" Etc etc.). If you think otherwise I won't even respond again because we are seeing it differently. I watched the entire hearing online. I was not there, but I saw the entire thing. Did you?

If you interpreted my post as saying "don't bother looking good" that wa incorrect. But I will repeat: "you're out of order" guy was wearing a suit. I don't think it got him any respect. He got thrown out by what he was saying. Hence, time at the microphone is more important your words. That makes plenty of sense