Bugsy732

PTP 4-5 month back log in Egg Harbor Township

So i stopped in to the LPD today to check on my Permits and was told that there is a current backlog of 4-5 months on PTP's. so i thought i would share if any one was waiting still.... like me.

oh, and my permits are not in yet.  SMH

That's total BS.  If they are backlogged, it means they place a low priority on it, and are not devoting enough manpower to getting it done.

Seriously, if they are going to make us jump through hoops to get through the restrictive permitting scheme that they have imposed on us, the least they could do would be to expedite the process to get it done in a reasonable amount of time.

Go see your mayor and file a complaint.  You do realize if the food stamps or welfare checks were held up there would be blood in the streets and the inner cities would be on fire.  It does not pay to be nice anymore - get in their face and make this public.

i just dropped off some p2p apps yesterday and Howell PD records counter still has the sign on the window that says "due to increased number... (blah blah)... the wait time could be up to 3 months"..  I do not, however, believe that to be the case as some people in Howell have received theirs back in considerably less time than that recently..  that sign was there since last March..    guess we'll see how long it really takes..