checko

Paintball

What markers do you have that need to be serviced?

I would call welding shops, firefighter places, scuba shops, etc for hydro testing. My local shop just outsourced it to them on my dime.

I'm disappointed because all of my stuff is loooooong out of hydro.

There is a paintball store on Rt 22 Eastbound in Greenbook called Godfather.  They do more airsoft these days, but they know paintball guns and can certify, and fill, etc.  

However, I haven't been there since they moved across the road, so I'd call first.  They are pretty close to Hillsborough.

There is a paintball store on Rt 22 Eastbound in Greenbook called Godfather. They do more airsoft these days, but they know paintball guns and can certify, and fill, etc.

However, I haven't been there since they moved across the road, so I'd call first. They are pretty close to Hillsborough.

Last time I checked they didn't do paintball anymore and to be honest I would rather buy new than give them my business. Very bad experiences with them.

What markers do you have that need to be serviced?

I would call welding shops, firefighter places, scuba shops, etc for hydro testing. My local shop just outsourced it to them on my dime.

I'm disappointed because all of my stuff is loooooong out of hydro.

Its a tippman project salvo and a bt delta elite

Last time I checked they didn't do paintball anymore and to be honest I would rather buy new than give them my business. Very bad experiences with them.

I guess they changed when they moved across the road.  Right before they moved they were really great to me, but things change.  Thanks for letting us know.

YMMV but I brought my gun in to get an e trigger installed for skirmish d day. GF took forever (multiple weeks) and when we started I piles the trigger and nothing. I took it to the field techs (they're there for free on d day thankfully) and they had a bunch of parts missing.

Weak sauce.

What type? As long as you left it lubed and pulled the batteries(if any) they should be fine.. my autococker only gets used when.newbs are pissing me off (18rps on ramping mode) with a freak barrel kit i light em up... but its a overkill for those weekend new york guys... also the guy at top gun... if he is still there... did a great job tuning my eyes due to some glossy paintballs and all it cost me was a beer lol.

What type? As long as you left it lubed and pulled the batteries(if any) they should be fine.. my autococker only gets used when.newbs are pissing me off (18rps on ramping mode) with a freak barrel kit i light em up... but its a overkill for those weekend new york guys... also the guy at top gun... if he is still there... did a great job tuning my eyes due to some glossy paintballs and all it cost me was a beer lol.

I definitely didn't lube them. I can probably get away with you tubing it but if I was gonna get the tanks checked I was gonna do it all in one place.

Dude... all of your stuff is 98 Custom based (I haven't looked up the BT, but I'm assuming). If you can clean half the stuff in your sig, you can clean your paintball markers. I used to use windex to clean old paint residue, and generic air tool oil for years.

I would be tempted to use acetone or hoppes on an old crusty barrel these days though...

Hey guys.  Just saw this.

Eminent is the place to go to.  I do not have an interest there anymore, but the guy who owns it was my main guy when I owned EJAM.

The two markers you are looking to service are pretty bulletproof, so they most likely need a cleaning, lubing, and good to go.

Brian is the owner's name, tell him Ant sent you.

As for MI and GF, I have no first hand knowledge of either company's abilities, but have heard things that would cause me pause.

Dude... all of your stuff is 98 Custom based (I haven't looked up the BT, but I'm assuming). If you can clean half the stuff in your sig, you can clean your paintball markers. I used to use windex to clean old paint residue, and generic air tool oil for years.

I would be tempted to use acetone or hoppes on an old crusty barrel these days though...

I'm sure I can I just don't know I'm looking for as far as o rings and stuff. I don't want to get to the field and be sol.

Thanks milsan I think I'm gonna go there.

I happen to have an Automag myself. I always wanted an X-Valve but never got one.

It's entirely possible I have cooler markers than I do guns. I have one Automag, a Tippmann Factory F/A, 68 special, two Crosman 3357 revolvers, a sheridan pump that I forget what model, a POS autococker, and a plethora of garden variety Tippmanns.

The F/A is definitely my rarest.

You have a Nerve that functions?  Seal that up in a case and put it on a wall, it must be the only one in existence.  ;-)

It worked pretty good. Its even the blaze orange special edition. I think im missing a detent on it tho. My shocker was my go to marker. Even tho she was a gas hog.

Well I decided to lube up my own gun and wouldn't you know it, I lost a pin. It just so happens a roll pin from an ar trigger guard works well too. There was some pitting inside but o think it will work OK. Checked my tanks too. One is gtg till 2/15, the other I can't find a date on. Its a carbon fiber ninja tank.