Ddc2003

Tonight's "Ask The Governor"

As many of you probably know, every month radio station 101.5 hosts Governor Christie for a public Q&A. I think we should collectively call between 6:50 and 7:00 and tell them we want to ask the governor how he will protect our rights, especially with the bills that are nearing his desk.

I have called a few times and have been turned away by the screener. Maybe, if they don't take our question, we can tell the screener some fake story and once we are on the air, ask our real questions.

We deserve to be heard.

1-800-283-1015

I don't agree with the bait & switch tactic.   The caller would have to spit the real question out quick to avoid getting dumped and passed over by the host.  I envision something like this happening:

"Here's Joe, from Westfield, who wants to ask about school system pensions.  Hi Joe..."

"Hello Governor, do you intend to sign any of the gun bills that reach your....."

"Okay, moving on.  Seems people can't follow the rules"   blah blah blah  CC gets to chuckle at caller's expense and the show moves on to the next question.  

Result:  "Gun nuts" look silly and desperate.

It's been attempted many times over the years without success, with the 5 second delay any topic not approved or switched is immediately dumped.

Christie will not answer anything he doesn't want to or is not politically expedient to his cause or career.

Has there ever been a group push to load their line with callers about 2A issues, or just few people here and there?

This would be a great project for NJ2SA or ANJRP to try and set up to have everyone on their mailing list to call one night and see if anyone gets threw.

Yes alot of us nj2as people are constantly trying to get thru as a group and we bombard nj101 phone lines but they have only let a few if us get thru in all these things combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2