Sign in to follow this  
silverado427

aim surplus

Does anyone know if they will ship a ar upper assy to NJ . 

That is good news but my question is, are they still refusing to ship stripped lowers or for that matter, any kind of lowers to NJ??

That is good news but my question is, are they still refusing to ship stripped lowers or for that matter, any kind of lowers to NJ??

An email I received from AIM Surplus on Apr 14 after questioning the policy:

"We are not shipping lowers into New Jersey at the current time.  It is a company policy based on the way that the laws are written.  We have sent letters to the state attorney general and the state police asking for clarification.  Once we get said clarification, we are hoping to resume the sale of lowers to New Jersey.  Thank you and have a nice day."

Steve at Monmouth arms is selling Spikes tactical stripped lowers for the same price it would cost you to order from AIM and have them shipped here. $130 including NICS I believe. But you have to tell him you love him ;)

Personally Fugg Aim... They wont ship lowers to NJ, I spent at least 3 hours in Emails back and forth they refuse to sell to NJ... If they wont sell a legal item in NJ i would not spend a single penny with them.

I do have spikes lowers if you need some.

Which spikes upper you looking for i can check if i can get it for you.

Remixer,

I appreciate your reply.  I am not looking for an upper just yet but I am thinking about starting a build.  When I finally start, I will contact you for a Spikes lower.  I am not too far away, in Toms River.

Thanks,

Tom