Celraysoda

Anyone into Vaping here?

So I quit smoking almost three years ago using a cheap kit with zero nicotine. I long since gave it away to my sister in law who was interested in quitting. I was passing Flash Vapor last week on Route 10 in Randolph and decided to get a new kit.

Bought a standard kit and already went online to buy a new better quality setup. Anyone here into vaping and have some extra stuff? May look to trade off some ammo or reloading stuff for setup or zero nicotine e juice flavors.

Friends love to try all the stuff when they come over for bbqs and such and need to keep up.

Thanks.

I had a VTR (and kanger aerotanks) and now my daily driver is a VaporShark DNA30 with either a Kayfun 3.1 or a Kanger Aero (if I'm too lazy to recoil/rewick the KayFun). If you want clouds of vapor... start looking first into Variable Voltage/Wattage devices (a good start is the iTaste VV3.0... it's relatively inexpensive and has a nice variable range and good battery life.) 

Then if that's not good enough... you can look into rebuildable tanks and start building low Ohm coils and cranking up the wattage and get HUGE plumes... like a fog machine. (When I run my Kayfun at 1.4 ohms and 15 watts... the clouds are crazy... and I know I'm not even breaking the surface. Go read the eCig Forum or reddit's e cig forum... people are building 100watt devices and running .4 and .2 ohm coils.)

The VTR is great... but it is heavy and overbuilt (which is probably an understatement). I dropped it once on my foot... I bruised my foot. VTR was unscathed. (True story) Dropped it once on concrete... only 1 tiny scratch... no dents, nothing. The design is great (love the captive tank), the swappable batteries is a nice feature. 

Note... cheap supplies/ejuice: MtBakerVapor.com (I also buy locally from Good Karma (try the Magilla Vanilla) in Fair Lawn and Good Guy Vapes (That's where I get my Suicide Bunny juice) in Clifton... but neither carry spearmint... which is my usual vape.)

I don't work for them, I have no horse in this race... just passing on where I usually get my stuff. (and ejuice with MBV starts at 4.95... hard to beat.)

Also... vaporfrombaker (or maybe it's vaporwithbaker... something similar) gets a discount. (It's at least 10%)

I use a k100 mech mod, and an Igo-W atty.  BIG holes drilled into it for max air flow.  Dual coi, and I am dripping juice from Gorilla Vapes (Currently Boardwalk Blitz and Birdie Bombs)  I started with an E-go and bumped up to dripping..... Dripping is amazing to me although I do miss my tank I love the drip (the flavor is SUPERB!!!)  I have gotten juice from 9 South and they had some amazing ones (Cereal killer is AMAZING)  I have only been vaping about  months but I LOVE IT! 

i dont like the VTR because it limits the tanks you can use...

It does have the extender tube to accommodate larger tanks. I actually just picked up the Vamo V5 today from good guys. I went in for either an SVD or Evic and they conviced me on this one and I'm very happy with the performance. Got a Kanger Aerotank to compliment it. I think it will be my main one. The VTR is pretty heavy.

It does have the extender tube to accommodate larger tanks. I actually just picked up the Vamo V5 today from good guys. I went in for either an SVD or Evic and they conviced me on this one and I'm very happy with the performance. Got a Kanger Aerotank to compliment it. I think it will be my main one. The VTR is pretty heavy.

aerotank is amazing.. I am running it at 20W on most juice with no burning..