Purple Patrick

Ejuice discussion and exchange

So since so many guys on here are into vapeing it seems like a good idea to compile some of the best juices since we have a thread dedicated to our rigs.

Maybe we can get a meet up or trade system going where we can try each others stuff.

Some of my faves.

Gumy bear from 9 south vapes

Energy cow and atomic red hot from my freedom smokes

Milk and honey, mad grapes and blue bulls from mad vapes

All dripped out of my panzer Blackhawk mech mod dual coil runnin .3 amps. Looking to pick up a Russian 91 this weekPosted Image

Just picked up a russian 91 friday and I'm loving it!

Diggin on 5 pawns Bowdens Mate

and a few quantum vapor flavors i made in their juice lab. Specifically "She's my extra cherry pie".

Do you mind if I ask where you got it and what you paid?

Im new to this. I don't smoke but always enjoy a cigar or some hookah. I found the disposable ehookah and loved them. I went on vacation and found a vape store by my hotel. Got a vape for about $30 and 2 juices. Swedish Fish and Absinthe. Both were great. Now I need to look more into getting a awesome vape and some more juice.

Boba's bounty, under the rainbow, anything custard is good for me. My brother got me into vaping, he is big time into it! He builds them and everything!

IMG_5937.jpg

He showed me this one its cool

IMG_0110.png

this is his latest one he uses

IMG_1727.jpg

Go on....

I suscribe to the theory that at some point everything is classified as bad for you. As of right now, ecigs and vaping are written off as scott free because of the lack of research and how new it is. I suspect that the FDA will eventually chime in, and either say it's detrimental to your health for some reason, or find some stupid nonsense such as "may lead to smoking".

My biggest concern is Chinese manufacturing of the things. Overall, I don't have a negative opinion though.

I suscribe to the theory that at some point everything is classified as bad for you. As of right now, ecigs and vaping are written off as scott free because of the lack of research and how new it is. I suspect that the FDA will eventually chime in, and either say it's detrimental to your health for some reason, or find some stupid nonsense such as "may lead to smoking".

My biggest concern is Chinese manufacturing of the things. Overall, I don't have a negative opinion though.

Well, they do utilize aluminum in parts of the vaporizor, much like fog machines do (at least they used to a few years ago when I looked into it). This is a known substance linked to early Alzheimer's. I don't smoke so I dont really care though lol.

I can't believe it has not been mentioned yet....

9 South Vapes (there are 3 locations) has this juice called Cereal Killer.  it is awesome!  every bottle consistantly smooth great flavor.  Only comes in a 4mg nic but man is it good!!  It is like that last bite of fruity pebbles in a bowl of cereal!!

I have a couple bottles of cheesecake juice in 18 mg (I think) from The Vapor Factory that I'm not using. If you want 'em, they're yours. But u gotta pick em up in Washington-just off of Rt 31 by DQ or in Branchburg next week.

This signature is AWESOME!!!

I just found some black cherry from mfs that I had when I first started and put it in my dripper without noticing it had a shit load of nicotine. Coughed for a few minutes and got a stupid head rush

lol Dripping... the best flavor but gotta lower your nic levels and be careful cuz a throat full of cotton is brutal!

So far my favs are:

Cherry tobacco

Jersey fruit

Hobbes blood

Chocolate mint

Piña colada

Tiger blood

Graham cracker crusted blueberry cheesecake

I bought a huge sampler pack off eBay and still haven't tried all of them. Mostly generic flavors like peach and cola.

Ordering some more tanks next week. Right now I'm only using the Aspire Nautilus. Not a fan of kanger due to my aero tank constantly gurgling but will order a mega tank to give it another try.

Still using the Vamo V5 as my go to.. I may pick up an evic as some people swear by them.

Just waiting for the day the gov't decides its taxable like booze or cigarettesThis is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

I actually heard a vape employee talking about this today. They are and will within 2 years. He claims non-refillable cartridges will be the first to be taxed, then any juice containing nicotine. Also RBA's and drippers will no longer be available, according to him.

So far my favs are:

Cherry tobacco

Jersey fruit

Hobbes blood

Chocolate mint

Piña colada

Tiger blood

Graham cracker crusted blueberry cheesecake

I bought a huge sampler pack off eBay and still haven't tried all of them. Mostly generic flavors like peach and cola.

Ordering some more tanks next week. Right now I'm only using the Aspire Nautilus. Not a fan of kanger due to my aero tank constantly gurgling but will order a mega tank to give it another try.

Still using the Vamo V5 as my go to.. I may pick up an evic as some people swear by them.

I bought both the aerotank mega and mini.  The mega has caused me a great deal of trouble, if you don't wipe the base and coil as dry as a bone it leaks like crazy into the air chamber.  I switched back to the iclear 30s and now the mega is collecting dust and I anly use the mini when the situation requires an all stainless tank, such as bike riding or playing paintball.

So after getting frustrated with tanks, bottles and such always falling over when looking for something, I decided to make this with some scrap left over from a built in bookshelf project. I was using a plastic tray and it wasn't working out.

I've seen some stands on EBay and Etsy but nothing like a custom job. Especially a perfect notch for the VTR. Anybody else make a custom stand? Would like some ideas if I make another.

post-1696-0-51318200-1407781709_thumb.jpg