Sign in to follow this  
mipafox

Who do the Giants lose to this weekend?

Are you guys going to bench this bum? The world is laughing at you.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/11492508/new-york-giants-eli-manning-need-helping-hand

Eli Manning in Giant need of help

DETROIT -- Eli Manning is officially on pace to throw 32 interceptions this season, and it is worth noting after one game because, you know, he did throw 27 last year.

ROFL :D

Wishful thinking, but not gonna happen my dude. The CowGirls are too good.

I think we will find out on Thanksgiving. Dallas is probably the better team right now but we will seen what a month brings. I think the inner Romo will shine through.

I've only been watching for 4 minutes and I have seen 10 commercials and zero interceptions. WTF?!

I used to be an NFL fanatic. These days their product is unwatchable. Every game consists of 20-30 minutes of action and nearly three hours of commercials. 

TD, EP then 4 minutes of commercials. Touchback, 3-4 more minutes of commercials. Between the 2nd and 3rd quarters they throw you a bone in the form of a halftime "report" consisting of 2-3 highlights, total 45 seconds, maybe a few scores, another 30 seconds, a couple of "we'll be right back"s, the rest commercials. 

It's 4:30 on a Sunday, you've had a couple of beers, and you just spent the entire afternoon watching commercials. BURRRRP.