Sign in to follow this  
mipafox

Who do the Giants lose to this weekend?

I will have a good season routing for whoever is playing the eagles. I'm a fan of 31 NFL teams.

Talk about setting yourself up for failure! You would lose less often if you rooted for the Ginas! Eagles win more than Ginas lose, and that's quite a feat! LOL!!! :D

You really know how to pick them. You get twice the disappointment for the same price ;)

I'm happy as long as the Eagles loose in the playoffs. I will be elated if they made it to the supper bowl and lost.

You will get your wish on one of those for sure! :)

But it sounds like a pretty crappy pastime, losing almost twice a week for 16 to 20 weeks. Perhaps you should skip the regular season and just watch the Eagles in the playoffs from now on. Less pain :)

Would have been ironic if those two dumb-ass failed two-point conversions came back to haunt the Jags. 

Do the Giants still have a shot at a wild card? Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Yes they do. Tell Eli to call me, I have some magic beans.

Going to watch the Eagles in the playoffs, I presume?

Yes they do. Tell Eli to call me, I have some magic beans.

Going to watch the Eagles in the playoffs, I presume?

You think they'll make it? The barely beat the Brokeback Boys last night. Just squeaked by.

The Eagles are 5th in the league right now. No doubt they are going to the playoffs. Unless they start loosing every game and Dallas started winning every game. Dallas will probably make a wildcard this year.

Worry not, Ginas fans, The Eagles still have a vote in whether or not Dallas gets a wildcard :)

The Eagles are 5th in the league right now. No doubt they are going to the playoffs. Unless they start loosing every game and Dallas started winning every game. Dallas will probably make a wildcard this year.

Remember the 1951 Brooklyn Dodgers? I don't, I was still an egg. My other 23 chromosomes were not even formed. 

I'm not religious but Beelzebub might tempt me into lighting a few candles later at St. Joe's to beg the Evil Football Saint, Jaworski of Strawberry Mansion, to do his black magic.

Remember the 1951 Brooklyn Dodgers? I don't, I was still an egg. My other 23 chromosomes were not even formed.

I'm not religious but Beelzebub might tempt me into lighting a few candles later at St. Joe's to beg the Evil Football Saint, Jaworski of Strawberry Mansion, to do his black magic.

Lmao, the Dodgers? I thought they were from LA...

When I was in college in RI we called them MassHoles! Both of my roommates were from Massachusetts, I got sick of hearing about going to the "Pakeee" (aka liquor store) and hearing about the "Pats" who at that time sucked it was the 90's. I did get to see the last Celtics game at Boston Gardens before they slammed a wrecking ball through the place. Cool old building.

When I was in college in RI we called them MassHoles! Both of my roommates were from Massachusetts, I got sick of hearing about going to the "Pakeee" (aka liquor store) and hearing about the "Pats" who at that time sucked it was the 90's. I did get to see the last Celtics game at Boston Gardens before they slammed a wrecking ball through the place. Cool old building.

Where did you go to college in RI?

Ahh...

Thought we had another URI alum around !

I did do my fair share of partying over there! I'm a TKE brother, there is a chapter at URI. Our charter was only a year old when I joined, we had a crappy little house at the time. Most of our partying was at other houses at other colleges. URI was close lol.