A-Tech

Some firearm photography from me

Nice shots.  If I might suggest, you would get some better images if you use multiple flashes so that you don't get the shadows you are seeing.  Don't know if your D3200 offers the wireless commander mode that my higher end Nikon's have, but if not there are other ways to trigger remote flashes.  Let me know if you need any help.

Nice shots. If I might suggest, you would get some better images if you use multiple flashes so that you don't get the shadows you are seeing. Don't know if your D3200 offers the wireless commander mode that my higher end Nikon's have, but if not there are other ways to trigger remote flashes. Let me know if you need any help.

Howard, I appreciate the advice and offer to help. In this particular series of photos I intentionally wanted the shadows and used a small desk lamp until I got the desired shadow.

Howard, I appreciate the advice and offer to help. In this particular series of photos I intentionally wanted the shadows and used a small desk lamp until I got the desired shadow.

If that was your intent, then it worked out well.  Everyone has a different eye for things and what one likes another might not like - that is the beauty of different photographic techniques.

I was aiming to capture the Instagram crowd that seems to favor the dark, industrial look.

I dabbled a bit while hanging out at Duke Farms in the fall and got these and a bunch like them:

gEYkr96.jpgK09Kgpr.jpgxhzwbHs.jpg

I'm still very new to photography but I think I'm learning pretty quickly. I've seen a sharp increase in quality over the last couple months and can't wait to get better lenses and tools to use.

love photography pictures, thanks for sharing those pictures. Hows that iwi pistol? Looks sharp. Hows the P320? Oh and more pics please !

I love the baby eagle. The P320 hasn't seen much range time yet but I do like the way it carries. Grip fits my hands perfectly and the trigger is great.

I bought my wife a Canon T5i for her birthday last year. I'd like to see if I can take pictures of my firearms like that. Would I be okay with the lens it came with (18-55mm)?

I'm using a 18-55mm lens in these shots. It's limiting, but not so much for basic photography. Use a tripod + timer to get the best possible image.