DevsAdvocate

Let's play, is this legal in NJ or not! Again...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LUA9GA4/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2FDXLGQSBJ2VI&coliid=I3RF5STDRTIPVZ

SuperComp® XL Muzzle Brake .308 7.62x51 5/8x24tpi

Looks like it'll pass the "pinky test" and blatantly says "not a flashhider or suppressor".  But I figured I'd run it by the resident peanut gallery for the G2G.

Also, anyone run one of these at all?

Good to hear!  Yeah, can't believe I haven't really heard of this brake too often.

He is based out of Hawaii and typically caters his items to the 3 gun community.  It is a small company, so I doubt they do enough marketing.   He does have a background in engineering, and my own experience with the brakes is good.

He is based out of Hawaii and typically caters his items to the 3 gun community.  It is a small company, so I doubt they do enough marketing.   He does have a background in engineering, and my own experience with the brakes is good.

I see... How's the side blast on them?  Currently have a PWS FSC on one of my rifles.

I see... How's the side blast on them? Currently have a PWS FSC on one of my rifles.

Don't know about the big ones, but on mine was just fine.

Sent from my BlackBerry PRIV, the most secure Android device via Tapatalk.