Sign in to follow this  
GramGun79

Bullseye Camera system

I like the idea for spotting. From what read, not good reviews. Most ranges might not let you use it because a camera has to be put down range. Wonder how many shot their camera? Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like the idea for spotting. From what read, not good reviews. Most ranges might not let you use it because a camera has to be put down range. Wonder how many shot their camera? Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing...lol would suck to shoot a $600 piece of equipment 1st time out

I was considering it to save me the trouble of seeing my hits at 300 yards. I could not see my hits with my spotting scope so I had to walk back and forth. I can't imagine doing this for at over 1000 yards. If I do more of this, I would definitely invest in it.

They do have two models. One out to 300 yards and another one out to a mile.

Another new one I saw if this one although this one may have a higher chance of getting shot.

http://www.grafs.com/catalog/product/productId/71310

I'm no tech wiz but couldn't you get a really cheap tablet and some kind of Bluetooth booster and use Skype on your phone to call it and see your shots? Sounds like something that could be assembled cheap and not worry if you accidently put a round in it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm no tech wiz but couldn't you get a really cheap tablet and some kind of Bluetooth booster and use Skype on your phone to call it and see your shots? Sounds like something that could be assembled cheap and not worry if you accidently put a round in it

No Bluetooth doesn't have the range. An up camera, tablet, and portable router might be able to be pushed into service if you whip up cantennas for both ends. Doubt you'd get a mile out of it, but a few hundred yards is probably doable.

No Bluetooth doesn't have the range. An up camera, tablet, and portable router might be able to be pushed into service if you whip up cantennas for both ends. Doubt you'd get a mile out of it, but a few hundred yards is probably doable.

You could get one with a cell service plan but again that increases cost but it could be used at any distance

You could get one with a cell service plan but again that increases cost but it could be used at any distance

Unless the range has no cellular service. You can try to rig something together but it may be just as expensive.

The Caldwell solution is interesting and its price point is lower. It really depends on how often you shoot out to 300 yards. I can see hits out to 200 yards with my spotting scope.