GramGun79

Anyone from Bridgewater?

Have any of my fellow Bridgewater residents experienced longer permit wait times?

I've submitted my paper over 30 days now and my employer or references have not received the usual letters. Ive emailed and left a message with Mr. Hanlon to confirm he received my application but no response. This seems odd. Permits are usually very quick. I have never waited more than 3 weeks. Just curious if anyone else in town is have similar issue.

Bridgewater contacts your employer?? Is that even legal? Why are they contacting your employer??

As far was long wait times, I just experienced that also! I am in Robbinsville Twp (Mercer Co). Right up until late last year, wait times for permits were 2 weeks, now they are 5 weeks! The dectective told me that applications

in Robbinsville have more then tripled since the beginning of the year which is their reason for a bit longer wait time.

Left a message with the licenseing coordinator and got a call back on the the 30th day of the application being submitted. He told me that it was in process. The following day my references and employment received the letters. Hopefully within the next few days i will get the call to come pick them up.