Lambo2936

Good places to find gun's, sights, etc. for sale?

Wasn't sure where to ask, but, i've been looking around on sites like gunbroker, etc. for good deals on firearms, sights, etc.
Anyone care to share websites, forums, etc. where one might find some good deals? Doesn't seem to be too much going on here, and gunbroker seems to be just about entirely new firearms that aren't even legal here, anyways.
Thanks!

For example i'm a member of a few NJ Truck groups and such where people post jeeps, trucks, suv's, and other offroad vehicles/toys to sell/trade for others.
I Was wondering if anyone on here knew of anything of the sort but for firearms. I Was looking on facebook and online and there don't seem to be too many, but i can't really believe that the only used firearms for sale in NJ (other than from Dealers) are the few on here or gunbroker.

almost all the nj and other fb gun stuff for sale groups have gone secret cause the anti goons were reporting private legal sales etc to fb. Now you only can get in if you are referred by a current member. A lot of gear and stuff still for sale in NJG4S , and dealers are still allowed to post on fb.

My Military Surplus group is still open and active but no private sales https://www.facebook.com/groups/920024498037202/

As for actual firearms for sale it's the marketplace here on this forum or New Jersey Guns for Sale on MeWe https://mewe.com/join/nj_guns_for_sale, if your joining our mewe group please answer the screening questions we set up when joining the actual group. 

and what everyone else has said so far or to come.