Sign in to follow this  
Jfoster99

Online Background check

I applied for a few PPP's last week. The Fireams PO called to ask if I began the online background check. The last time I got PPP's in my town the did the finger prints and background check them self.

Any case I said no and he advised I needed to do it and that he would drop off the instruction sheet in my mailbox during his next shift. That was 4 days ago.

I could not find anything online about the process. Can someone save me a trip back down to the police station? I assume it is just a website?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

so wait? we all have to do this, regardless of town? i just applied earlier this week in lindenwold. my references already got their letters, and put them in todays mail....but no one told me about doing an online background check......

so wait? we all have to do this, regardless of town? i just applied earlier this week in lindenwold. my references already got their letters, and put them in todays mail....but no one told me about doing an online background check......

most towns have gone to the online version..   did you pay your town the $18 for the background check when you submitted?  if not, then chances are you have to..  you may wanna call

most towns have gone to the online version..   did you pay your town the $18 for the background check when you submitted?  if not, then chances are you have to..  you may wanna call

gonna hafta call monday.......they didn't take any money........

Please note..   this is not entirely accurate....  my town is 1319 but this list shows 1321

I checked and my town is also off by 2 so probably shouldn't use this chart and check with your township. When you fill in the online form after you enter your towns ORI code it will display the town to make sure it is correct so make sure it is the correct town!!

If they didn't tell you to, then I'd say no. Gloucester Twp doesn't do the online check yet either.

just an fyi for any other lindenwold residents......yep. we've gone to the online check too. i just hung up with the VERY nice administrator there. she knew me soonz i said my name, and thought sure they'd given me the form. she just emailed it to me.