Sign in to follow this  
Branrob91

Looking for Shooting buddies

Hey everyone! I just recently started getting into guns within the past few years and I'm in the process of getting my FID. Figured I'd use this as a way to network and make some shooting buddies whom I can go to the range with. It'd be nice to make some great friends. I'm in the Woodbridge, NJ area. Message me or comment if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd recommend keeping an eye out for the next shotgun shoot at clinton wma. The fall shoots usually get the most attendance. Don't worry if you haven't shot clays before, it's easy and someone will teach you the ropes. Most noobs start hitting clays right away.

A good way to meet people and to learn is to participate in the old bridge rifle and pistol "competitions". You dont need to be a member to shoot. There are many different types of matchs from rifle to pistol.

I put competition in quotes because people are mostly out to have fun. I have not met anyone that was so into winning that they would not offer helpful suggestions, or just BS for a while.

This is this months calendar of events.

http://www.obrpc.org/calMonthBlock.html