Sign in to follow this  
Sig226GuyNJ

Any Mechanics On Here? Do I have a bad Sway Bar End Link?

slow speed 30 35 and under when braking only. take your foot off it stops. and right from when u put in gear and take your foot off the brake you will hear it. i thought suspension related at first but only when braking made me thing its not suspension and more brake issue. also a buddy stood outside today and cannot hear with the door closed from outside but i could hear it inside and vice versa.

Thanks malsua will do tomorrow. You think that makes sense only when braking too?

Well, it's just an easy thing to do.   Braking unloads the suspension in the rear so it's possible it only makes the noise going one way.  It's weird, that's for sure.

Ok was curious and rain tomorrow so went out and soaked wd40 on the shock bushings, sway bar mounts and every other bushing I can find. Drove it about a mile hoping it would go away as it works is way through the bushings. But nothing still the same sound. Thanks for helping though.