Rob0115

Nice outdoor shooting trip

I was invited to go shooting on some private land, it is absolutely the best way to enjoy our hobby IMHO.  I will start looking for some near me in Yulee or Callahan so I can continue to do this.  If I am fortunate enough to get it done everyone is welcome to come and shoot.  I spent some real quality time with my Mk23 and Ti-Rant 45 suppressor.  It was 60 and sunny while I was out there.

1766393-E-C973-45-D4-8997-82-AAD2-B7721-

59 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Rob, between your post and mine... I think we are hitting the saturation point for jelly. lol

Private land is the way to go... but you are limited to range... and neighbors... but that Yulee area has a ton of space. 

Lol. Yeah there’s some reasonably priced 10-20 acre lots which, depending on layout will 100-175 yard range ability.  I really have to start scouting it out starting Wednesday because the local indoors are unimpressive and the local outdoors are a bit of trip.  I’m sure I’ll find plenty of volunteers to help me keep it up in exchange for a place to go.  

Any hogs over that way? I have access to a cattle farm in Jupiter that I used to hunt pigs on all the time. Its loaded with them, unfortunately I haven't been able to get down there in a few years now. 

1 hour ago, fishnut said:

Any hogs over that way? I have access to a cattle farm in Jupiter that I used to hunt pigs on all the time. Its loaded with them, unfortunately I haven't been able to get down there in a few years now. 

There are some, not as many as a bit further inland.   There’s some active development of a new community near by so a lot of area has been disturbed.