Scottcba1

Southern Ocean County shops & Ranges

Anyone know of good shops and/or ranges in Mid-Southern Ocean County? Not that Lakewood is that far from me at all just wondering if there was a place closer to home.

Like everyone else here, I am looking for a place that has friendly employees that dont mind answering newbie questions, good selection of rentals as well as merchandise and a knowledgable staff.

Thanks guys! Only day two on the site and already hooked!

-Scott

Yeah their name keeps poping up. The $600 is a tough point to get around though. I will have to put some serious thought into it. Thanks for the info.

No good shops around me I guess. I came up with a Teds Gun Shop in Beachwood when I did a google search but the address doesnt seem to lead me to anything. Anyone ever heard of this place?

-Scott

Yeah their name keeps poping up. The $600 is a tough point to get around though. I will have to put some serious thought into it. Thanks for the info.

No good shops around me I guess. I came up with a Teds Gun Shop in Beachwood when I did a google search but the address doesnt seem to lead me to anything. Anyone ever heard of this place?

-Scott

It's probably just some guy that has an old FFL under a buisness name.

My understanding about CJRPC is that you pay a prorated annual dues and then $200 this year and then next year another $200. I was also told that if you work some events on the weekend they deduct some of the dues.

-Scott

Not to bring up a 3yr old thread lol but i also live in Bayville. I was eating lunch with my wife at the Miracle Pub in TR on Sunday since softball got canceled and there was an advertisement for Teds Gun Shop. Did some research and found out the guy owns Triple T Canoe on Double Trouble and is opening a store on that property as well. I gave him a call today asking about ffl transfers and what not and he said he is planning on to start stocking some inventory. I also told him to check out the site as he could benefit from us forum members and vice versa.

Ed

Contact Info: Ted'S Gun Shop (732) 349-9510 Location:

(see map below) 1800 Double Trouble Rd Beachwood, NJ. 08722 Mailing Address: Demott, Edward A Jr 1800 Double Trouble Rd Beachwood, NJ. 08722

I assume you have heard of TJ Sporting Arms? A forum sponsor and a great FFL. Right around the corner from you, he will do transfers and will get you practically any new gun you might be interested in. Unfortunately, he has no range, just outstanding customer service from a couple of real knowledgeable guys.