tbtrout

Fort Dix Range 14

They are doing work on the pistol range and it will be closed for a while. The girls inside did not know for how long. All shooting will have to be done on the ifle range. Ground targets no closer than 25 yds and the cardboard on the 1x3 spruce post can be placed at 15 yds I was told today.

Can you simply staple your paper targets to backers there like at DJM or do I need to bring my own cardboard backer to Ft Dix?

You may purchase targets when you get there, or you can bring your own. I bring my own real estate sign frames and hang stuff off it.

The targets for sale @ the range are mounted on a 2x4 and they stick in the ground.

The range itself is just an open field, there is nothing to staple targets to unless you put it there. Something that sticks in the ground is ideal.

Can you simply staple your paper targets to backers there like at DJM or do I need to bring my own cardboard backer to Ft Dix?

You may purchase targets when you get there, or you can bring your own. I bring my own real estate sign frames and hang stuff off it.

The targets for sale @ the range are mounted on a 2x4 and they stick in the ground.

The range itself is just an open field, there is nothing to staple targets to unless you put it there. Something that sticks in the ground is ideal.

I wasn't asking about targets. I have my own paper targets. I was asking if I can simply staple my paper targets to existing backers at the range or is the only option making a backer & stake of my own to stick in the ground?

I wasn't asking about targets. I have my own paper targets. I was asking if I can simply staple my paper targets to existing backers at the range or is the only option making a backer & stake of my own to stick in the ground?

I think what is in bold, should answer your question, I would hope.

correct, there are no backers.... it is an open field. =) you can buy a target on a 2x4, or bring your own.

I have one of those campaign sign backers, to which I tape paper targets, and then we also shoot water bottles, fruits, veggies, and fruits and veggies on water bottles.