NJChiroDoc

First Shots AR 15 DAY!!!!

Never Shot an AR 15? Wanna? On Sunday June 7 The First Shot Program Will be Teaming up with GUN FOR HIRE and THE BULLET HOLE to have do an AR 15 First Shots Day!!!! First shots is the way my wife got introduced to hand gunning and how we met the gun for hire crew (our now extended family) and the bullet hole. This sounds like it is going to be a great day of fun for the group. I am going to be there! I have never shot at AR and am looking forward to it. I may be my only time to do so before buying one. Hope to see some of you out there!

I have had nothing but GREAT experiences at both the bullet hole and GFH. They are great people so. If I can funnel them some business as I sit here in my office GFH tee shirt I am more than happy to do so. Since I am in business for myself I know the adage that when someone is happy they tell no one, however when someone is unhappy they tell every on they see. I am trying to leverage karma in my direction by telling everyone I know about the AWSOME service I have gotten at both locations!

Sounds interesting - does anyone buy any chance happen to know if a lot of people have signed up for this? BH is usually pretty crowded most of the time, and since this seems to be a free event, I would imagine that it's gonna be swamped...

This is a completely free class there is no charge. The National Shooting Sports Foundation is providing the firearms, the ammo and the eye and ear protection. Gun for Hire provides the instruction and we provide the range. It is a win for everyone! If you want to register give us a call.

I have had nothing but GREAT experiences at both the bullet hole and GFH. They are great people so. If I can funnel them some business as I sit here in my office GFH tee shirt I am more than happy to do so. Since I am in business for myself I know the adage that when someone is happy they tell no one, however when someone is unhappy they tell every on they see. I am trying to leverage karma in my direction by telling everyone I know about the AWSOME service I have gotten at both locations!

I agree.....They have been great to my wife and I to!