Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

anyone here watch "Lost"?

Unbelievable epispode!!!!! You never with Locke, but is the finally the time we get to this "Jacob" :?: , either way one things ive learned with LOST is their season finale's are unreal, expect everything. BTW Max, what do you take out of Richard's comment that he saw all those people die.......wow :o

I have not prgressed that far in technology.

I paid for 1 years worth of DVR service for my dad 3 years ago and he loves it. He basically DVR's everything he watches now so he doesn't have to watch commercials. He really likes it for Nascar so he doesn't have to listen to all the commentary. He watches it on 1 FF, he was bummed when comcast stop providing incar service.

He his currently 62, so it might be time for you to dabble with this technology as age shouldn't come into play.

What a cliffhanger!!! I believe IMO that when Jacob says they are coming, he is referring to Jack and Co returning to present day on the island. Everyone thinks that they will return back on flight 815, but I think that's too simple. Again these are just my theories but in the opening scene , the man talking to Jacob refers to a loophole. Much like Locke's dead body was on the plane, so was Christians. It leads me to believe that this "loophole" is in reference to these dead bodies. Either way I thought it was awesome. Jan 2010 way to far away :(

Makes more sense now. remember when Sun showed richard the picture of the losties, and richard said he saw them die...

well. maybe the whole bomb going off is exactly what he though, that they would die, along with all others on the island? Yet richard is the only one with his "status" that is still there.

and what was the whole point of killing Jacob?

I think the new Locke is the guy from the opening scene on the beach, using Locke's body. The guy said to Jacob, "do you have any idea how badly I want to kill you?" and then said " one of these days, sooner or later, I'm gonna find a loophole my friend".

John's body was still on the plane as we found out at the end, so I think the Locke that told Ben to kill Jacob was the other guy in Lockes body.