DirtyDigz

New Members from Morris County

Hey All, I found this forum after receiving an invitation from Maksim via the glocktalk forums.

I'm relatively new to firearms, bought a glock 26 in 08 (after waiting 6 months for a FID/Handgun permit :evil: ). Also into shotguns, have a Benelli M2 tactical and considering getting a pump gun as well. Would also like to get a revolver and some kind of semi-auto rifle when Obamamania dies down.

I'm interested in taking some training for both handgun and shotgun in the near future; been considering a trip out to gunsite to train with Ayoob but would also like to know what options are available around here.

I frequent the Bullet Hole range in Belleville but haven't been going as much since ammo got so scarce/expensive.

See ya on the forums.

welcome sir. Those glock invites were sent a long long time ago. =)

Obama mania is starting to calm down a bit by bit. Now you can actually find ammo, albeit higher priced than before.

Welcome and enjoy your stay. We also have great trainers on this forum, both in your neck of the woods and central jersey.

Welcome fellow Morris County resident. You're welcome to come out to Shongum and shot USPSA with us. We also have a shotgun stages.

Here is the link: http://www.shongum.org/activities/ipsc.html

Thanks for the invite colonel, I may actually take you up on that. Do I have to be a full member of Shongum to participate in USPSA?