Rob0115

Murphy's budget party

A billion in new taxes and of course he reintroduces the millionaire's tax (odd there's no wealth tax in NJ) where he is really just raising the top rate from 8.97 to 10.95% and I'll hope Sweeney DK's it.  Here's the odd part.  He's raising fees on FPID to 100 bucks and to 50 bucks on P2P which is another deterrent to gun ownership in NJ, or maybe they'll like us more over the revenue.  I don't point this out as just an attack on gun owners but an attack on low income people.  It's almost a little Jim Crow like to make the hurdle insurmountable for some folks thus, preventing them from achieving their 2a rights.  I may even look at the legality of a charity where we can help people below some means test get help paying their fees.  I'll have to speak to some folks on the mechanics and legality of this.  I thought Democrats were the defenders of the middle class and lower income families.  Maybe they are but they just put gun ownership out of reach of some people.  Perhaps we can ACLU or some other groups to call this out.  

Imagine if they charged a fee to vote.. 

I see no difference with firearms... i still have yet to see a single group challenge NJ fees. I would think a few people in government are smart enough to tell him no, again, on the point of raising fees. Even gun grabbers know the limits to which a court will side with.. and a few bucks is better than nothing.