Sign in to follow this  
jg0001

Anyone in NJ (near NYC) that will do FFL transfers, always?

See subject.

The point is, I'd like to find someone who will take in FFL transfers from either an out of state Cabela's shop or from BudsGunShop.com

The two local places I've bought from will NOT do FFL transfers on regular items they can get themselves. I've just grown really tired of them both taking forever to give me pricing and availability on items I can find on Buds in 10 seconds.

Wow, what shop is this? I never had any issues.

Paul (pk90) does them, So does Vinny, he is a bit closer. check with Bullet Hole... I have not done transfers myself through them.

Worst case, go on gunbroker, use the ffl locator.

I've done a transfer through Jim at Action Shooter's Supply in Haledon, NJ. Very nice guy.

+1

Jim is my go to guy for transfers. Never had any issues. He's about 25-30 minutes from the city

Caso's is one of the two... they specifically emailed me on their process, item 1a of which is:

a)The firearm must not be a model available for sale through our store

Which is pretty much everything. (Their FFL fee is $50 for items they will do.)

I'm not upset about it, it's their business and they can do what they want. It's just not a help to me when I want to use them solely for a delivery spot for things I buy elsewhere.

Do you happen to have an email add'y for Jim at Action ?

I don't know if Jim does the email thing. Give him a call tomorrow. His closes around 4:30pm, IIRC.

Action Shooters Supply

267 Haledon Ave

Prospect Park, NJ 07508

(973) 942-6464?

I don't know if Jim does the email thing. Give him a call tomorrow. His closes around 4:30pm, IIRC.

Action Shooters Supply

267 Haledon Ave

Prospect Park, NJ 07508

(973) 942-6464?

I highly doubt Jim does the email thing. His policy is $35 for old guns, $50 for "new guns that he could get for you". He's really reasonable, I recommend him in a heartbeat.

He's open late on Wed and Fri

Do you happen to have an email add'y for Jim at Action ?

Action Shooters Supply

267 Haledon Ave

Prospect Park, NJ 07508

(973) 942-6464?

That's great...I drive 208 every day, this guy would only be a few miles out of my way.

I've used Police Products a few times in Midland Park (it might be Wycoff). Guys name is Craig. I haven't used him in a couple of years, but IIRC, he charged about $35 or so. Nice guy with a small shop and easy to deal with.