Sign in to follow this  
mikelets456

Wow...finally scored at Walley World

Some of us have o work for a living and can not go galavanting around Walmarts lookin for ammo. :p

Hey, I am working... just not getting paid yet. :lol: My licenses have not yet come over.

But left the office at 5 to get there by 6.

But lets be honest.... half of you just sit in the office browing the forum. =P 8-) And I love you all for it. lol.

Ok, my wife said "That's it"! I just scored some more $8.97 9MM brass and a couple of .22LR Remington Copper plated HP bricks. I have enough to last my target shooting for quite some time! I figure, even with gas/tolls, I have saved over $100 or more buying this way and no stupid LOG BOOKS!

However, now I'm broke... :( ....but "less" broke... ;)

Wow...here is what I did last weekend. My son and I went to a WMA site with my .22 LR Savage. We had a blast for 2 hrs of shotting all sorts of targets and getting proficient with a rifle. When all was said and done we calculated it out and it was $4.50!!! Wow, where can you have 2 hrs of shooting fun for $4.50? That's why picking up those value packs any chance I can is worth it...gosh, $13 is really worth it!

Don't get me wrong, shooting a 30-06 or 9MM is great but that amount of shooting would cost $60 with my 9MM and $165 with 30-06!

Yeah man!!! Thats why .22's are my favorite rifles!!! SO cheap to shoot, you dont get tired, your shoulder is not sore afterwards, your ears dont ring for two weeks after shooting. You cant get much more 'american' than shooting cans with a .22 unless you are eating apple pie while doing it !!! lol

Glad you and your son had a blast!

Just an FYI

Decided to go for a drive today in PA for ammo and checked out Walmart in Willow Grove (276 and Route 1). They asked for my DL and since it was a NJ DL, he couldn't sell ammo to me. He said "we need to respect NJ Laws"

I have had success in Bristol (today) with 9mm(Winchester Value Pack), as well as Bethehem stores without anyone asking for a DL.

Just an FYI

Decided to go for a drive today in PA for ammo and checked out Walmart in Willow Grove (276 and Route 1). They asked for my DL and since it was a NJ DL, he couldn't sell ammo to me. He said "we need to respect NJ Laws"

I have had success in Bristol (today) with 9mm(Winchester Value Pack), as well as Bethehem stores without anyone asking for a DL.

can anyone show me where it is illegal to sell ammo to nj residents............

i would have had a talk with the store manager :x

cold shot, not to be disrespectful, but how old are you? I know when I went ammo shopping with njpilot, they didnt ask him for id at all, when I went, they asked for my id to verify I was 21, but they never gave me crap about being a nj resident.