Sign in to follow this  
MrMcKulit

Would you have done the same as this store owner?

I think what he did was AWESOME :-) and..i'm glad the robber didn't turn on him to attack when the owner went to get him some milk. The threat of attack was stopped instantly and yet the owner showed restraint and compassion once the robber started to beg. I believe showing this type of behavior gives all gun owners a better name by showing that even in an extremely stressful situation, the choice was made to preserve life and even help out! No need to pull the trigger! 8-)

These stories make me feel good and I can only hope that the man robbing the store changes his life for the best...I really commend the store owner and hope he receives much blessing in return. ;)

I think what he did was AWESOME :-) and..i'm glad the robber didn't turn on him to attack when the owner went to get him some milk. The threat of attack was stopped instantly and yet the owner showed restraint and compassion once the robber started to beg. I believe showing this type of behavior gives all gun owners a better name by showing that even in an extremely stressful situation, the choice was made to preserve life and even help out! No need to pull the trigger! 8-)

These stories make me feel good and I can only hope that the man robbing the store changes his life for the best...I really commend the store owner and hope he receives much blessing in return. ;)

I pretty much told my wife the same thing this morning. I was happy to see he didn't feel the need to pull the trigger. The guy had a bat, and instantly backed down when he saw the gun so there was no need to shoot him. I was totally in shock though that he gave him milk and bread, that is something you truly don't see every day.

This was a great story. Things are tough and there are means of getting help. I am glad that the store owner had a compasionate heart and helped the man. I hope this is something the man never forgets and pays it forward.

Yes - it's great if it changes his life for the better. If on the other hand he continues to be a scumbag and just lived to steal another day - well Karma's a bitch...

You guys are way nicer than I am. Dirtbag threatens me with bodily harm and then wants to take what is mine? I have no compassion.

I will give you the food in my fridge and the clothes in my closet if you ask, but do not threaten me. If you want to be treated like a human, act like one. If you want to be treated like an animal then do stuff like this.

Its great that it ended without harm but come on.

The guy lost his job?

Um, I was laid off a month ago, I didnt go rob anyone. There is unemployment, and if someone is trully needy, welfare and other programs from the state. All you got to do is look it up.

Reminds me of that Jim Carey movie when he lost his job and went robbing with his wife.