Maksim

ar15 magpul mags special for those living out of nj

I have a bunch of these mags but I leave them at my parents house in Pennsy. They are heavier than you think and I've never had an issue with them. For 18 bucks or so you can't go wrong.

I see this a old post but I wanted to add this. I'm new to the "black rifle" world so I was skimming around here. Sorry if this is old news...........

but I just bought these mags at the bullet hole. They are 20 rounders Permanently converted to 15 rounds. YEP, magpul. They come in a clear zip lock style bag with a tag that states the are "permanently converted", which I will keep with it...lol. Much better then my 10rd Bushy mags I have. oh ya....$28 bucks each.

sorry if this is old news

Rich

I see this a old post but I wanted to add this. I'm new to the "black rifle" world so I was skimming around here. Sorry if this is old news...........

but I just bought these mags at the bullet hole. They are 20 rounders Permanently converted to 15 rounds. YEP, made by magpul. They come in a clear zip lock style bag with a tag that states the are "permanently converted", which I will keep with it...lol. Much better then my 10rd Bushy mags I have. oh ya....$28 bucks each.

sorry if this is old news

Rich

PK90 here sells them converted.