Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

anyone here do airsoft or paintball?

gathering interest to see if there is enough interest to expand this forum to include a subsection to airsoft. there already is an airsoftnj forum, but looks like it is dying down. At the same time, dont want to dilute this as well. so I know tbtrout was introducing me to someone else, and spoke with a member here about the interest.

airsoft is a very small market, i had frequented 3 sites over the winter when i was stuck home and read up on them and purchased 2 to pass some time. they did fill a gap for me while i was stuck home recovering.

the nj forum is small but the other one does well.

here is the other one.

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/forums.html

yeh, i hear what your saying matrix..they are expensive and the quality is not their.

the tamari is suppose to be the best ones but i was not able to find one when i was looking.

the blow back pistols which i purchased are very cool for air operated pistol.

yeh, i hear what your saying matrix..they are expensive and the quality is not their.

the tamari is suppose to be the best ones but i was not able to find one when i was looking.

the blow back pistols which i purchased are very cool for air operated pistol.

Actually, the quality is there. I had the Classic Army airsoft and they were solid...but expensive. I spent $400 for a MP5 and it look and felt like the real thing. But at the end, its still a toy and not a functioning firearm.