Maciej

Riverdale Pistol Range?

I dont think there are any members of that club here.... sorry, cant help.

Ah it's fine, I don't think too many people know about the place either. I just recently found out that it even existed, looks like a nice place though and considering its only 5 minutes away from my house I can't complain :)

I wanted to make sure this was the place that I once called and went to find nobody, so I checked with Google earth. It's was hard for me to find it and had to ask for directions. I'm glad they renovated the place, at the time it looks like a torn shack, now you can see the paved parking lot. The good thing is that once you are a member you get your own key.

I'm a member there.

There are two types of members, associates and regular.

Associate members are people who do not live in the town of Riverdale, and they have a limited number of slots for these types of members.

Costs were about $150 one time initiation, $150 yearly.

Nice range, 25 yards, Caswell electronic target carriers, the kind where you punch in the distance on the keypad, and the carrier takes the target out.

It's a great place to shoot, not really crowded, I have been there lots of times, when no one else was shooting.

Range is open 7 days a week from 9am-10pm, members have a key to access the range anytime between these hours.

They very rarely accept new members. When they do, it's usually at the end of the year, when they know how many new slots will be available.

I'm a member there.

There are two types of members, associates and regular.

Associate members are people who do not live in the town of Riverdale, and they have a limited number of slots for these types of members.

Costs were about $150 one time initiation, $150 yearly.

Nice range, 25 yards, Caswell electronic target carriers, the kind where you punch in the distance on the keypad, and the carrier takes the target out.

It's a great place to shoot, not really crowded, I have been there lots of times, when no one else was shooting.

Range is open 7 days a week from 9am-10pm, members have a key to access the range anytime between these hours.

They very rarely accept new members. When they do, it's usually at the end of the year, when they know how many new slots will be available.

Damn.. my luck..

I am also a member(associate) The range just raised the membership fees first in 5 years to $ 170.00 plus corzines new tax on dues = $ 181.90 still a bargain as someone else said it is like a private range unless you go during the day,good range ,automated,clean,vented well ,heat in winter.

If you live in the town its a real bargain....................I think something like $ 10.00 I wonder if their rate went up, wouldn`t want to hurt their pocketbook or anything......

ps : there renewal form says members who do not renew promptly will be dropped as of 15 Sept. as they have a waiting list...