javin70

Hey from Manalapan

Just wanted to say hello my name is Jake i am not licensed yet going to start process saturday but my brother just recently got his licenses and we have been shooting for about 3 weeks now getting better everyday so far he has bought a S&W sigma .40 Cal. Glock 19 Walther .22 and a Mossberg 500 tactical and im waiting to get a Glock 35 and 19 any questions hit me up

honestly we were at the Brick Armory shooting the sigma on Saturday and the trigger pull is ridiculous on it so it was hard to get consistent groupings so Phil offered us to rent and shoot the Glock 19 and wow it just felt great to shoot like a million times better than the sigma instantly i was shooting 10 times better easier aiming just all around more fun know what i mean? And I am now hooked lol plus the price point is a plus compared to the Sigs and H&K's

Welcome, if yo want to try a variety of pistols come to BA next time there is a shoot. I am sure anyone that shows up will let you try a few shots.

Sounds Great I'd love to come and check it out if you don't mind just gimme a heads up if you know the next time that is. I pretty much go every weekend at least one Saturday a week with my brother.

Hey just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes. I have to say the gun community is really a great bunch of people ever since I got into this it's been nothing but helpful people and all around good vibes too bad more people don't see us for what we really are just regular people who enjoy this sport and aren't looking to go out and hurt anyone but just have a good time and spread the news about how much fun this sport really is...