Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

7-1-09 Effingers

went into effingers today to pick up a few bricks... I know a few of you were asking me about them so dropped by since it is close to one of my two offices. Here is an ammo update from what I recall.

They had ammo in all of the calibers.

22lr they had regular 100rd stuff, and 500rd bricks. Bricks were Winchester wildcats, Federal bulk pack 525 rnds (21.99) 36gr HP, and Federal 500rd bricks 40gr solid nose also for $21.99.

9mm - Some brass cased brand $15.99 or 16.99, sorry dont recall, and Blazer regular alum for $13.99

45acp - blazer alum, $21.99? or somewhere there.

there was pretty much everything else there, but I dont recall prices, sorry.

had some more firearms in, glocks, sigs, a few beretta neos. They had a ruger LCR, taurus judge, cz75, smith m&p's, and those smith sigma's....

I do, was there on Monday to pick up some .40 and (Federal FMJ is 23.95/50 they had 165 & 180) remember seeing .308 as well. Was thinking about stopping by tomorrow to get some more. If I do, I will confirm.

Sounds good....do you recall seeing any .308?

I do, was there on Monday to pick up some .40 and (Federal FMJ is 23.95/50 they had 165 & 180) remember seeing .308 as well. Was thinking about stopping by tomorrow to get some more. If I do, I will confirm.

Would you please check the price of the CZ as well? Their gun prices are usually 15% higher than other local stores but just in case there is an exception for CZ.

Sure, I'll price check the 75. I'll find out exactly which model it is too. I remember going to Efingers as a kid they have always been on the expensive side.

whoops, Mak replied while I was looking at Efinger's website. If you want I'll still confirm the price and model though.

Sure, I'll price check the 75. I'll find out exactly which model it is too. I remember going to Efingers as a kid they have always been on the expensive side.

whoops, Mak replied while I was looking at Efinger's website. If you want I'll still confirm the price and model though.

Thanks. For the price Mak said, it should have night sight.

maksim let me know the next time you are gonna be near there, Ill give you a to go order and buy ya a box fer yer troubles...

Or we can go together one day, but not in the way that you think, I saw you checking my ass out last night

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

maksim let me know the next time you are gonna be near there, Ill give you a to go order and buy ya a box fer yer troubles...

Or we can go together one day, but not in the way that you think, I saw you checking my a** out last night

:lol::lol::lol: I saw it too Tiny. Watch out.

Or we can go together one day, but not in the way that you think, I saw you checking my a** out last night

:lol::lol::lol: I saw it too Tiny. Watch out.

Too funny!

Chad, just got back from Efingers. They definitely have .308. Federal American Eagle 150 grain FMJBT @ $22.00/20 round box. And Federal Gold Medal BTHP @ $45/20 round box. Sorry, I can't remember the weight on the BTHPs. :?

Sounds good....do you recall seeing any .308?

I'm going there tomorrow to get some .22LR and check the .223 REM prices. I normally reload .223 but I'm running out of primers. :(

I was there today. Did not look closely because did not see any changes, I think .223 is still around $10 in these little white boxes.

There is a thread that reported .223 at lower prices.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1225

Interesting. Maybe, I should go there instead. I think I can make it at lunchtime. Do you need an appointment or can you just show up?

I wasn't totally impressed by Effingers.

Not sure. I have never been there. I called them and was told the store is closed at 5. So I guess you can just go there. I did not ask if they open on Saturday or Sunday.

Interesting. Maybe, I should go there instead. I think I can make it at lunchtime. Do you need an appointment or can you just show up?

I wasn't totally impressed by Effingers.

Hey Devils,

You can just show up. He is there running a truck repair business, you just go into the office and ask for Jim.

If you want to call first, his # is (908) 537-6446