almiz111

Griffin & Howe

I have been lucky enough to shoot there one time. A friend was an employee at their pro shop and worked some magic.

It is very, very expensive. The kind of expensive where you don't apply to be a member - you may be invited to apply if you are lucky.

Even then, I'm told the annual dues are in the thousands.

It is very, very, very nice there, though. think exclusive country club, but with shooting ranges instead of golf.

They used to have several locations, in both NJ and CT if I remember correctly, but now one one. They are partnered with Hudson Farms, which is the gun club mentioned above. Also, as mentioned, both the club and gun shop are very expensive.

I visited their Bernardsville store several times before they closed. In addition to manufacturing their own line of guns, they also had a very impressive lineup of other brands (both new and used). Many of which ran into 6 figure territory.

Their gunsmiths are considered to be some of the very best, at least in NJ.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, xXxplosive said:

their buddy is a member and the cost to shoot / membership is for the elite..........with elite bank accounts.

I've heard the same.

I'd love to shoot there one time just to say I did, but otherwise I'm content to shoot at Cherry Ridge, Sheepdog Warrior, and various other places where the "common man" can afford to roam...