Sign in to follow this  
leatherman

Finally got my Florida CCW....

Well it only took 4 months and 17 days, i sent it in on Feb 19, and i got a letter from them on June 3rd saying that the FBI rejected my fingerprints, and i had to get them done again, at this point i almost didn't do it but when you shell out $117 bucks its a good motorvater...Tom :D

Congrats & welcome to the family of Fla ccw

Thanks tj, I have a question, on your picture on the license, did they put it on exactly as you sent it?, they distorted mine when they put it on, i kinda look like Stewie from Family Guy, except i'm pointy on top...Geez my head would be a concealed weapon if i wore a hat... :lol:

lol...my photo is wayyyyy distorted to. I look like a serial killer....seriously! :lol: Its scary.

I've never had a beird in my life, but on my FL CCW ID I look like the late great billy mays! Must have something to do with the way they scan in the passport photo?

lol...my photo is wayyyyy distorted to. I look like a serial killer....seriously! :lol: Its scary.

I've never had a beird in my life, but on my FL CCW ID I look like the late great billy mays! Must have something to do with the way they scan in the passport photo?

I'm glad you told me, ( not glad you look like a serial killer lol) i swear i look like i have a mohawk with the rest of my skull missing.. :lol:

Can't look any worse than the photo on my NJ permit. No matter what I do, the photo still looks bad. Even my department ID photo wasn't great but at least I could keep taking them until I got one I could accept.

Just a note. I was talking to gun for hire this morning and he told me that as of July NV is not accepting the FL NR-CCW. This may be over turned but, Fl changed to a 7 yr renewal and NV is 5 yrs. Going to front sights next yr and alittle bumed that I might not be able to carry while I am there.

I thought that Nevada's decision applied to all FL licenses (meaning NV would not longer recognize them even for FL residents). I could be wrong.

I got my FL concealed license in 3 weeks (this was about two years ago). My picture came out better than I look! I look something like Matt Damon from the Bourne movies! :D